Three step process
Step 1 (information)
- Register as trainer / expert (click here)
- Provide an initial training proposal (clickhere)
- IPACT team reviews the initial proposal and your credentials.
- Provide details of your course module proposal. (click here). (password protected)
- IPACT subject specialists review your proposal.
Step 2 (product development)
- You will be offered a project contract.
- Develop the module / course in accordance with IPACT standard. Adequate guidelines with expert help are available.
- The final product is reviewed by the IPACT Quality Assurance team
Step 3 (sales and aftermath)
- After approval, is the product securely published and promoted.
- For every module sold receives the trainer / SME automatically a generous %
- Continuous improvement process.
Flowchart of Cours development process